- Mini leagues with the winners progressing to a knock out phase
- Teams of 8 playing 4BBB off 90% handicap difference
- Open to all clubs in Wiltshire for male players in the handicap range 6-28
- Rules and result reporting sheet can be downlaoded here
- With 20 clubs now participating we took the decision to form four leagues of 5 clubs so in 2019 all clubs will have 2 home and 2 away matches but we will keep the leagues the same for 2020 and reversing the fixtures.
- The winners & runners-up of each league will qualify for the quarter final draw with home advantage going to the league winners.
- All matches in the league stages of the competition to be completed by Sunday the 18th August 2019
- The weekend of 7th/8th September 2019 is the date set for the quarter finals to have taken place by.
- The dates for semi finals are the weekends of 14th/15th & 21st/22nd September at neutral venues with the final being played on Sunday 29th September
- All other rules of the competition remain unaltered.
League Tables for 2019 are below:
|Salisbury & SW|