- Mini leagues with the winners progressing to a knock out phase
- Teams of 8 playing 4BBB off 90% handicap difference
- Open to all clubs in Wiltshire for male players in the handicap range 6-28
- Rules and result reporting sheet can be downlaoded here
- With 18 clubs participating we took the decision to form three leagues of 6 clubs so in 2017 half of the clubs will have 2 home and 3 away matches and the other half 3 home and 2 away matches but keeping the leagues the same for 2018 and reversing the fixtures will even things out
- The winners of each league will qualify for the semi final draw along with the best runner up from the three leagues (based on points; in the event of a tie best holes up will be used to decide)
- All matches in the league stages of the competition to be completed by Sunday the 2nd September 2018.
- The weekends of 8th/9th and 15th/16th September 2018 are the dates set for the semi finals to take place at a neutral venue.
- The date for final is Saturday 22nd September 2018 at a location to be decided once the semi-finals have been played
- All other rules of the competition remain unaltered. In the fixture list the left hand club is the host club.
League Tables for 2018 are below:
The semi finals, to be played on the above dates at neutral locations.
Salisbury & SW